I wanted to come up with something new for the blog as a regular “segment” Everyone’s doing it. But I was mostly inspired by ChachiSays.com. The tag line brings you back, man.
So I thought of my youtube horde. And thought of a “WTF Was I Thinking?”
to revisit some of these old videos. It would be something to do. Of course, there’s Dawn’s WTF Wednesdays. Don’t mean to rip you off. But it’s not Wednesday, so WTF is open for Thursdays!
So the first installment is going to go WAY back. I had the chance to take my old projects from high school and, why not, toss them on the net. So this video is from 2000 courtesy of my High School Media class.
- This was a project assigned as “show someone at work”
- He works in Home and Garden and said he was clear for me to come in and film him. I show up and wasn’t allowed in the store with my camera. Hence the cart collage.
- Notice the audio fade out for talking? Yeh, 1 track editing was awesome…
- Cart POV shot at about 3:30 probably seriously messed up my personal camera.
- And damn straight that’s Limp Bizkit.
- You can even see a quick glance at the Avid Express screen. This was one of my first forays into digital editing. From then to now.
Well, there’s your first installment. Let me know what you think, and if you want to see more of the stupid crap I used to do.