Today would be an…unusual…step in my career. While I had hoped to find time to work on a music video montage project for a guy, I found myself cooking breakfast for the people.
My wife’s month and a half old business at Cafe Solstice had a minor setback when our cook and food manager found themselves trapped in the wastelands of Western New York. While we had a backup lined up with Craigslist, it fell through.
I’m the Pinch Cook.
And as with everything, after initial reservations, I took it head on, and made a game out of the day.
- I learned all of your favorite Banana on a Grill recipes.
- I learned that my mother will stalk me with technology when given the chance. All day. And I’m sure throughout the office… (I ran a live stream throughout the day)
- I learned that I’m in the same vein inane for not knowing the breaks for regulars, yet more fun to other customers.
- I can now make eggs over easy. Like wut.
- I got the test the new Square Card Case with Matt. Pretty sweet. Blog to come soon on that one.
I also…produced…a bit of a video tour of the place. Enjoy.
Well until next time. this is Guest Chef Sorg, signing off..