Wednesday night was another Podcamp Pittsburgh 3 meeting. It was productive, lots of good news, and a great hang out afterwards. Then, by chance, I found this following video from last year’s…
- The things I do on camera when Will isn’t looking….
- What did we learn? Don’t “woo” when someone is in the intersection. We fear that a car is going to chop us.
- I suppose this may have been the first attempt at “Should I Wrestle That” And we finally started getting to it again a year later…
- “Pittsburgh Malaria Pigeons?” I swear we didn’t know PittGirl at this point.
- Well…I guess someone had to plan the Beaver Bus in from of the Porn Shop.
- Doc Remedy looks like his hair blew up