This week, I’m going to go a little more recent. This was an episode of CRAP TV we did in February 2007, if I recall. It started as I read the featured book to Jeff’s son, Anthony, and he loved it. For some reason, we thought this would be a good idea.
- Jeff said he was going to show up all gangster, if I’m correct, and showed up with that clown suit and boxing gloves.
- Notice the black eye and heart on his face. I think this was a precursor to “Dicktoad Sweetass“
- It was filmed in Melissa’s apartment in Springdale.
- We were definitly PBS inspired for this one.
- I am pulling for Jeff to perform a CRAP show in that damn outfit.
- This video is featured on CRAP TV Volume 2 (Going to have it online for sale soon)
- What this has to do with our music that it’s meant to promote, I have no idea…
I don’t have much on this. It pretty much speaks for itself.