Oh, what’s this? There’s a blog at this address. And the key works in the door and…oh, there I am. Familiar dashboard. There’s all the plugins.
But what’s this? What’s with those little bunnies on my blog? I’m digging the silhouette tree dealing, and it’s sort of slick.
Man, I used to do all that stuff myself. And it’s so hard to find a pre-made theme I like.
Maybe if I had better Google Adsense, I could afford something sweet like Squarespace. (and I’m the only one not affiliated with them these days, it feels…)
Well, I’ve been hard at work on more than a few projects and personal launches. But I’m finally liking how SorgatronMedia.com is looking. Some more customization and that’s a good place to tell me what I’m doing if I ever get amnesia…
Well anyways. I just wanted to drop a little blog post to reaquaint myself. Let you know I’m still alive, crawling that dark hole we become overwhelmed with some days, and let you know some fun stuff is coming.
But in the meantime, you should check out some people that are way better at this than I am…yet…
- Miss Ginny has a post over there at Thats Church that’s gotten the people riled up. If you want something to creatively put the social backlash in action on some Pittsburgh situations, go read this article, and do what you voiciferous people do best. No one motivates the masses for a worthy fight than good ol’ JanePitt…..
- My good bud Chachi has been busy presiding over the local elections. Who knew he’d be a Judge….
- Justin Kownacki needs more attention from me to his blog, but his tweets have had me pontificating enough, as of late.
- I’m trying to figure out the best way to do this, but I think you’re going to find most of my Podcasting projects over at SorgatronMedia.com in some form as I figure this thing out. I might do a summary type post like last week. We’ll see, I guess.
- My personal goal is to have more wrestling personalities calling my hotline to tell me to eff off. That’s a sign you’re doing something right, for sure.
- I also had a random goal of using a crane camera sometime in my videography career after attending the Ring of Honor taping in Philadelphia last weekend. (both in crowd and backstage. Sweet setup, HDNet) I discovered it might be more within my reach than I thought.
I think that’s a blog. It sort of looks like it if you squint and turn your head sideways.
But the bunnies….