1. What did you last replace batteries for?
My Xbox Controllers. Replacing them and the Wii ones all the time.
2. What have you thrown away that you probably could have had repaired?
Most of the computer stuff I’ve had. But sometimes it’s just not worth the effort anymore.
3. Among items in your line of sight right now, what should probably be put in the trash?
My coworker next to me. Maybe a couple of these old DV magazines on my work desk.
4. When did you last use disposable cutlery while dining in your house?
Probably last time I got a baked potato from Wendy’s. Like a month ago?
5. Whose actions cause you to waste time you otherwise wouldn’t waste?
Videographers that don’t know how to follow a script, therefore making auxiliary changes to cover for their mistakes. Ugh.
Who Else is Friday 5-ing? (You know you want to join us…)
*As always, the Friday 5 questions were taken from Friday5.org. If you join the fun, be sure to let me know so I can add you to the link list! And don’t forget to send those questions in that you’re itching for us to answer! Don’t worry, we’ll gladly pimp your blog for the effort.