1. What are some recurring dreams you’ve had?
I’ve had dreams where I’m practically face to face with tornados. Zombies were consistent for a while. I remember being a Ninja Turtle a time or two. Flying, or “jumping high” dreams from time to time. Lots of being on stage or in a wrestling ring. I’ve found myself addicted to performing in front of people and I think my dreams supplement when I have a few weeks I’m not doing it.
2. What is the significance of dreams in telling you about yourself?
My dream seam to remind me when I’m too stressed
They hit a lot of my fears, and sometimes let me get out some anxiety.
3. How do you feel after you’ve had one of THOSE dreams?
Chachi was right. You are a little dirty….
4. What was the last dream you remember?
I remember being somewhere and finding myself separated from everyone else along with someone I didn’t know and got stabbed in the side and started bleeding out. Then it was like the dream rewound and I was able to prevent it. Weird.
5. When did you last dream about something that later happened as you dreamt it?
I can’t recall anything in particular, but I recall it happening. Usually something small, or a phrase that sticks out later in the day, and I think “wait a minute” but don’t really know what it means beyond that.