So, I’ve been a bit of a pack rat over the years with computers. I would pick up any old hardware from friends and work just to tinker with. Around 2002, I determined I had no more use for all of these old 16 color monitors and 386 computers. So, being the big fan of Office Space that I’d been, we decided to recreate the famous scene with our old hardware.
- Music playing: “FBI Files” by Corporate Avenger. (“Freedom is a State of Mind” is a great album.)
- Matti, who is not a truck driver, fimed. Hence the impromtu Faygo shot.
- I punched a lot of metal. That hurt.
- This was int he same backyard that we have held Sorgstock for almost 10 years.
- I realize that the pile of computers doesn’t look like much in this compression.
That’s all I got on this one.